Saturday, June 8, 2013

A Writing Keepsake/Progress Monitor and Writing Workshop Resources

I am already getting so excited for next school year. I am changing so many things. After spending my first year in first grade I now know what's going to work and what's not going to work.

I am completely changing how I do writing in my class. The old writing curriculum was so outdated and I need to be able to hold my littles more accountable for their writing.

I am implementing a writer's workshop next year. I have already created some resources to help me get started.  So far I have, my first month of mini lessons planned out, a writing process student check-in chart, conference sheets, rubrics, and mini anchor charts! I can't wait to put this packet to use. Check out my Writer's Workshop Resource Pack here if you are thinking about do the same or you just need to revamp your writing workshop!

 
Also, I have finished by Writer's Keepsake/Progress Monitor Journal. Check it out here. I'll be posting a little more about it later.
 
 
Now off to enjoy the day with my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment