Saturday, August 10, 2013

Classroom Video Tour and a Sale!

Ok friends, I left school yesterday thinking I was pretty much finished with my room besides copying papers (I almost got into a fight with the copier yesterday. :/), but I dreamed up more things to add to my to do list while I was sleeping.
 
 
Since I thought I was finished I went ahead and did a video tour of my classroom. First, I apologize I sound so depressing. I had been there almost 7 hours and I was exhausted.
 
Here is the tour of my first grade classroom! 
 
 
 
 
To celebrate my (almost) finished classroom (I don't think it will ever be finished.) I am throwing a sale Saturday, August 10th - Monday, August 12th. Everything in my TpT store is 20% off! So hurry and get some last minute things before school starts, if you haven't started already!
 
Click on the picture to check out my store.
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Your classroom looks great, you are so very organized!

    Kylie
    Down Under Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And if you didn't notice my Daily 5, Cafe, and math centers are all your designs! I absolutely love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You room is SO organized! I love it!!!! {Cute too!}

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room looks great! Thanks for posting. Do you use individual tubs for your students to hold their journals/notebooks/folders at the tables? I am going from desks to tables and trying to organize the 'stuff' each child has. Thanks for your help!
    Texas Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Texas Teacher,

      Under each student spot at the tables are little plastic tubs that slide in and out. I'm pretty sure they came with the tables. That is where my little ones place all their personal things. There are tubs on each table that hold early finisher books, pencils, and wet glue. Everything else (folders, journals, crayons, glue sticks, scissors, etc.) go in the tubs that hang under the table.

      Delete